|Mandalay||USD 300||1st November,2014 to 31st March, 2015||Premium Service|
|Bagan||USD 300||1st October, 2014 to 31st March, 2015||Premium Service|
|Inle||USD 350||15th November, 2014 to 31st March, 2015||Premium Service|
Note: Above rates are base on per person.
Above Rates are Inclusive of;
- Personal pick up and drop off, with small size on and off road vehicles.
- Full safety Briefing and viewing of pre-launch inflation from a dedicated viewing area, with hot beverages and light breakfast snacks.
- 45 min – 1 hour balloon flight in a four or eight passenger balloon, for a more exclusive, intimate and interactive flight experience.
- Sparkling wine and fresh fruit reception after landing, with presentation of personal flight certificate.
Preparation for flight
- Passengers are advised to wear 100% natural fiber clothing, with long trousers and long sleeved shirts or tops and suitable outdoor footwear. Please be aware that it can also be cool on the launch field before sunrise
- Some medical conditions may preclude a passengers ability to fly (eg: epilepsy, recent surgery, serious history of heart condition etc), any known condition should be disclosed both at the time of booking and also to the pilot on the day of flight. For safety reasons, pregnant women will not be permitted to fly. Oriental Ballooning accepts no liability for illness or injury due to any undisclosed condition, or failure to comply with any reasonable instruction given by an authorized person of the company.
- The pilot is legally obliged to consider the safety and well being of all his passengers and may refuse to carry a passenger for whatever reason (if he considers that carrying the passenger may endanger the flight, other passengers or themselves). Oriental Ballooning reserves the right to refuse the carriage of any passengers at any time.
- Any Passenger whose weight exceeds 125 Kg / 280 Pounds or any passenger who requires seating for failure to disclose the above weight information in advance may lead to the refusal of flight at the launch site, without refund.
- The pilot-in-command has overall authority on the day and all passengers and crew must comply with his instructions. The pilot’s decision on all matters is final.
- Prior to boarding the aircraft, the pilot will give a full safety briefing to all passengers. All the passengers must give the pilot their full attention and listen carefully to the briefing. (Filming of the briefing by a passenger is strictly prohibited)- If the passenger has not understood any part of the briefing, then he or she must make the pilot aware and ask for it to be explained.